Friday, December 6, 2013

Beautify Bubbles

Dollar Tree was selling 8 mini bubbles for $1, so I picked up 2 sets to stuff into my daughter's Owl Party Goody Bags. But they were boring and said 'CHINA' really blatantly on the side, so I decided to jazz them up with some custom labels.

I am the proud owner of a lifetime supply of printable address labels (OK, maybe 10 years worth of holiday card mailings). I'm using Avery Easy Peel Address Labels so I grabbed one of their templates for Photoshop (registration required). But they also have templates for Word (registration required) if Photoshop isn't your thing.

I'm using Chalkduster font and some free clip art I found using Google Image search (check the source of the image to make sure it's really copyright free).

Duplicate, print, and stick. Now you have some not so cheap looking bubbles to celebrate your occasion. Happy bubble blowing!

Inspiration pin:

No comments:

Post a Comment